For this job I Made Keys to Window Locks in rental property in Wynnum North
This is a job that I did in Wynnum North, an Eastern suburb of Brisbane, Queensland.
- All keys lost
- Make keys to casement window locks
- Remove 1 x Push window lock from timber casement window with one-way screws.
- Disassemble lock and make exact key to window lock.
- Test newly made key in 4 x other windows in same house.
- Lubricate and check locks for proper function.
Fortunately for customer all locks were already keyed-alike, which saved customer money instead of making keys to all 5 x window locks.
Lock was similar to a Whitco high security CYL4® mini push lock.
- CYL4® One Key Security.
- Silca LW4 keyway.
- Can be matched to most LW4 door locks for one key convenience.
- High security, robust construction, resists attack.
- Added security for windows.
- Solid zinc diecast metal body.
- Simply push button to lock, key to unlock.
- Standard and one way fixing screws supplied.
- Stainless steel ferrule included.
- Supplied trade pack.
- Finished in white.
If you also have a rental property and would like to make keys for the window locks around Wynnum North , or a suburb in Brisbane, Queensland call 0458 822 300 or fill out our online form for a FREE quote.
My professional mobile locksmith services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All jobs come with a 12-month warranty.